Depression is one of the most common psychological disorders affecting people today with between 5% and 10% of the population suffering from depression at any one time.
Depression can be severe, affecting your everyday life to the extent where you become almost totally dysfunctional. Other people may experience just some of the symptoms associated with depression which may include:
- Depressed mood
- Feeling constantly pessimistic
- Feeling constantly sad, anxious or empty
- Restlessness and irritability
- Feeling worthless, helpless or guilty
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Changes in appetite
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Persistent physical symptoms, such as headaches and digestive disorders
- Loss of pleasure or interest in usual activities
- Problems with controlling weight
Solution focused hypnotherapy will help you fully engage in life again. It will help you identify the causes and origins of your depression and find solutions for your problems.
Hypnotherapy will also help you recognise any patterns of negative thinking you maybe caught up in. Depression can obscure rational thought, making everything in your life seem awful, all of the time. Hypnotherapy will help you replace old thinking patterns with more useful ones.
Lesley Leach Hypnotherapy – providing hypnotherapy services to Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross on Wye and the surrounding areas.